Last Thursday 20th July 2017 the first meeting was held in Auckland for the newly formed Meth Testing Industry Association New Zealand (MTIANZ). The idea behind setting up MTIANZ is to clean-up the industry and provide some assurance to property owners and clients that meth testing is no longer going to be a cowboy industry. Predictably the […]
Meth testing in NZ is like the Wild West. You need to make sure you don’t get hog tied. Here’s 3 reasons why we are your best choice for meth testing in the Hawkes Bay:
1. We are the only Nationally accredited representatives for Healthy Homes (NZ) LTD in Hawkes Bay. HHNZ is a National Meth Testing licensing authority. We are on the board of MTIANZ which is developing best practice and ethics standards for all meth testers in NZ.
2. Testing for meth is a scientific process and WE ARE scientists. We are not property managers or builders looking to make some extra money on the side.
3. We specialise in meth testing and offer no other services. For you this means no up-sells or conflicts of interest.
We Cover ALL of Hawkes Bay!
- Failure of NZS 8510:2017 – Why Meth Contamination Will Continue August 31, 2017
- MTIANZ Inaugural Meeting July 24, 2017
- New Meth Standard NZS 8510:2017 – Interpretation & Main Points July 2, 2017
- Property Meth Test Hawkes Bay July 2, 2017